AlphaScript, through its Service Level Agreement with LHIT have access to the following Disaster Management and Business Continuation Firewalls
- The AlphaScript Server is hosted at LHIT;
- Transaction logs are maintained every 15 minutes.
- Full back ups occur on a daily basis.
- Snap shots of the server are also made on a daily basis which permits LHIT to do a full recovery of the server as it stood at the time of the snap shot.
- According to the LHIT contract the recovery time for the server will be 24 hours.
- The off-site Data and Documentation Storage facility is also maintained by LHIT as per SLA.
- The data traffic between the client and the server is encrypted en therefore secured through authenticated user log-on and password procedures.